A Quick Look At Orion: The Destiny Like shooter For $1

Recently I've been taking a look at indie games that I have in my library. I remembered a game called Orion, a game I acquired at the start of the summer, a game that only cost me 79p. If you don't know what Orion is it's a Destiny like dino shooter developed by Trek Industries, the people who made one of the worst games on steam, Orion Prelude. Despite the drama involving Activision the game is pretty impressive. Right now you can choose from a selection of maps with 3 gamemodes: Harvest, Survival or PvP. The devs have promised features such as races and open world gameplay in 2017.

Regardless, the game is worth every penny the developers are asking for.

You can get it here

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message About CPGN

Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? Apparently, I still get 200-300 views a month which is incredible considering this blog is slow...