Mandagon Review

Free To Play Puzzle Game

Mandagon was released today

Because this is a short game (I finished in 28 minutes) we will only rate on gameplay.

The game starts off in a temple but the only way you can go is up.




The game then takes you to a larger world filled with these statues. you can enter buildings and pick up tablets which slot into the statues.



I did this until i found all 6 which opened a door to another world.



I was greeted by an alien which told me of a woman and then the game ended.






That was the shortest game I ever played, and it left me asking questions, Who is this 'she'?, what is this character i'm controlling?  


I rate this game 9/10 for good gameplay but for leaving us hanging on who this female was.

You can download the game here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Message About CPGN

Hello! It's been a while, hasn't it? Apparently, I still get 200-300 views a month which is incredible considering this blog is slow...